Please join us for the second webinar sponsored by SAMHSA’s Prescription Abuse in the Workplace (PAW) Technical Assistance Program. This webinar is for SAMHSA grantees working at the state or community levels, and interested in developing and implementing programs that respond to prescription drug abuse. Specifically, the presentation will:
- Classify current and conceptually appropriate responses.
- Examine how selected workplaces and communities are structuring their response to the prescription abuse crisis.
- Identify evidence-based prevention approaches—both individual and environmentally focused—to address the crisis, including screening and brief/early intervention, treatment, and harm reduction through co-prescription of naloxone antidote to those with prescriptions for opioid painkillers.
- Provide an overview of the PAW Technical Assistance Center and the resources it offers.
Ted Miller, Ph.D., Director, SAMHSA’s PAW Technical Assistance Center
Conference number: PW4848524
Audience passcode: PRESCRIPTION
When arriving at the site:
- Enter the required fields.
- Click on Proceed.
To Access the Audio Portion: Dial the toll-free number: 888-566-1821
- The Audio Participant Passcode is: Prescription
Participants should access the net portion 30 minutes prior to its scheduled start time to ensure they can log on. The webinar will be delivered using Microsoft Live Meeting software. It should load onto your computer once you click on the link.
If you have problems accessing the webinar site or need assistance, please contact the Product Help Desk at 800-857-8777, Option 3.